Enjoy =)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Heart_breaking ! Damn! :'(

Outta Here - Esmee Denters


Guess this is it. . . Its finally over between me and him..
thanks for the "help" that you gave... frankly we are not in a relationships in reality.
I suppose when it is the time for us to keep move on, just keep moving on and try to live a happily life.
:'( I didn't know what was he really thinks of me, maybe Im a bit emo when elvina asks me whether im in a relationships with Joshua, but later on when I say yes, she told me that he tells her diff story or whatsoever nd says no, he was just helping me out. Wow! this is what he do all the time.. I dunno man.. stop acting sweet infront of me, I don't know whether you do really have the feelings for me , for who I am.. but now, maybe I felt a lil regret of not knowing you at the first place and started to be with you...








You know what?! Let just forgets about all this and live our own life. wish you happy always without me. haiz... its ok its alright..










goodbye, my love.




Take good care of yourself.