Enjoy =)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson



So yea, people on the Earth! Im back in single life again!
Im finally being in my own lonely emo world again for once more, and yea starting to say goodbye to all my memories, I guess this whats happens if a person don't even know how to keep their relationship long enough. I mean hey, if you know how to keep or you could say it as in maintaining a longer one, you are always wrong.

But seriously, I just kept hoping that he will always be happy out somwhere there without me. I still miss him although we are not in relationships no more. Frankly, I do miss him so much even tho I knew that I already hurt him alot, but I know that he is much stronger to handle this all by his own. And for now, maybe I could say that its already fated that we don't belong together. I could not hold on anymore on those kinds of promises and lies.

Maybe this is what we suppose to be in the first place, not being together for not knowing each other in the first place, elvina was right too. How could I love a person that I don't even know himself. .....




All I can say is I truly wishing your always happy there.
be happy in ur life, you could get a better girl than me.
Live life to the max. =) Goodbye sweetheart, now and forever.






miss you.