Enjoy =)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THE WHATS AND WHY'S?


Do I look thin?
Do I look hot?
Am I matured enough?
Am I pretty?
Am I a virgin?
Am I popular?

WADDAFUCK IS THIS!?

Am I gonna be like this forever?
What do I exactly get from what I learned these years?
Despite all advises that I get from my family, do I really understands what they'r telling me?
Why must I always listen and cares what people thinks?
Why do I always have to care how other people feels?
What is actually happening around me?


Im not asking for some "fairy-tale love story", I just want my normal single life back.
If only I could just make things right, but it always seems to be mess.
The guy that I love, i cherish, i cares,
Does he know that I still keep my feelings for him?
Even though that he never takes me as his, its okay its alright. because i only cares about what I think. Maybe he is just tryna be nice to me like what he did to all his girl-friends.

And what hurts the most is, I did try to tell him how I feels about him for all these years but does he really take it seriously? No comment. It starts with I like you. I miss your smile. And it hurts when he didn't really bother about what im doing. Because he is a playboy. He is just a type of guy that will only plays with my feelings.



AND,



ONCE A PLAYBOY, ALWAYS A PLAYBOY!
BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER TRULLY UNDERSTANDS HOW PPL FEEL!



FUCK YOU JERK!