Enjoy =)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Gotta Feeling - B.E.P



Hello and Good Nite too. Hay, look whose back in blogging world today. Well, just gonna update it in a short one too. O am gee . . . . just take a look at what time now. Its morning jor lu. =) swt.

For now, Im seriously in a "big" trouble now. You could say that Im kinda in miserable life now, Its just messed up .. for a moment now. Hmm.. I bet almost all my friends knew that my dad got into an accident, a bike accident. =/. You see, this guy (my dad), he won't listens to anyone, I mean hey, eventho he knew that his cacat (polio) but stills wanna sit on his bike. Damn It! He is damn 7 stubborn one of a kind de. Plus, I thinks that the GOD is punishing him, but the question is would he listen and changed after all had happened to him?  Come on. He got into accident and that his leg got fractured, he can't walk, just have to sit on a wheel-chair. (Haiz) .. I know that although I hate him in the outside, but frankly, eventhough for knowing that Im a step of his (the eldest), I still sayang him in the inside. And, today (cuz its morning).. His going for an operation for his fractured leg, I do hope he would be fine there. Plus, maybe I'll bring this laptop along for him so that he wouldn't be boring at all and could also chat with us using skype. Daddy, I do sayangkan you.

If only you know.

Ah well, after there's so many stuff to be solve, Its finally over. Just left daddy, whose gonna go for an operate. Oh ya, not forgetting too, I wanna apologise for those (someone) for being M-I-A in my blog lately, I've been a busy girl since. Yes, seriously, Im back in the firm, plenty of jobs that have to be done. Stupid lawyer firm.!! (hehe) ;P    ;P


Well, guess what? New love arrived. Will update about us soon. Wait ya! There's more!
Got too bored! With accountant thingy.. here some evidence!



Scroll Down dude!!










But before that, FACEBOOK 1st!


if wanna hv more frns, does only FB works? Thrs others too werd. =..="


na .. this my page lor (lol)


Lappy's art-work =D

Ghost? Nope.



reb kiss reb? Nope.



the REB twins sister! xD



all-time-fav! xP



Shots! Aim! BANG! (kidding la)












Scroll Down!





















This what happens when your too stress doing ACCOUNTS!

helping the firm counting cash vouchers.(haiz)



my writings. (Urghh!)



this another victim.(me :'(, stress)



victim's new hairstyle. (nice ma?) =/



her world goes upside-down. (kesian kan?)



her work table. (mess, malas nak kemas)



her latest laptop.
HP HDX Premium Series. xD



going FB and online. (poor kid) =/



It look like this. Reb's baby! xD



guess whose?(Durh!) Its her blog la.. =..="






That's it. Im tired. Now these belong to REBECCA!
No copyright allowed. =) Thank You.




Till then,
Stay tuned for more.

Rebecca signing out!