Enjoy =)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You Belong To Me - Taylor Swift

Hello bloggy,
Firstly, I would like to APOLOGIZE to my babyboy, Deejay Joshua and also my pool-partner, Baby MY. To my babyboy, Im sorry for everything. Bi, I do know that bi is the jealous-type and so do I. And yes, I admit that I wrote that "I miss my ex" and I realise that it had actually hurt your feelings. Im sorry again, Bi, I have already placed you in my heart and I do know that only me that could love you this way. . . but Bi, dun let your emotions takes control over you for I am loving you and ain't nothing gonna change my love for you. It won't happen, I promise you. Baby, since the day you came into my life, I felt the-whole safety, comfortable and also your love. I do really understands how you feel when you tell me that your jealous and its only just yesterday I wrote that. Baby, I just wanna tell you that no matter what happens, or whatever it takes, I'll still always love you. Just wants you to remember this always and forever,

YOUR MY ONE AND ONLY LIFE AND HEART,
ME DEEJAY, MY MAN, MY MUSIC AND MY SOUL!

AIN'T NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU,
NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE IT AWAY, IT STAYS WITH YOU,
MY LOVE IS ALWAYS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU,
I HEART YOU BI ! ! xoxo . . .

love you as always myboy.
miss you.