Enjoy =)

Monday, November 9, 2009

I Gotta Feeling - B.E.P

Hello Bloggy,
Could I just express out everything and put it in the blog for I cannot express it out by mouth anymore. I hates repeatition, I don wanna confuse my fcuking brain by kept on repeating the same answer the question that kept haunting inside. Hmm ... =/

I mean yes, in the very first beginning I did not wanna have a blog bout my family matters. Its too privacy, but this ain't no more pri de vate.Well, after took the advises from my teachers and few of my friends and owning a blogspot . . . . My purpose of opening a blog is because I just wanna express all my feelings here, thats all. Damn! What was Im babbling about?! =/

Okay, back to my part. Well, ye see that I've updated about the post just now which was about my dad/STEPDAD return from Shah Alam, my aunt's place and starting to make hell out of noises as if like his POSSESSED!! O.O" And yeah, before that, my stepmom told us that his been making hell of noises since his in Shah Alam. Haizyer . . . small matter transform into A BIG TROUBLE!!

After then, he kept shouting at us by saying that our work is not good, we are always the bunch of assholes ... bla .. bla .. bla ..=/ So we just stood infront of him like soldiers, standing up straight, putting our head down and plus no movement at all till my whole body cracked up except for Jo, she selamba je. >.<"
-SKIP-

Hmmm . . . . .
I mean it's been a few years that 2008 had just ended with a blink of an eye and then came along 2009 , the bad lucks, and soon enough 2010 its coming, which a brand new year for me and everyone too. I mean look how fast the time passed and guess what?!!

I'M 18 YEARS OLD BY JANUARY 05 YEAR OF 2010 . .
WOOHOO . . .!!!! xDD . .

Sighness . . . Its been almost 7-teen years since I've been with this sickness . .  I could hardly breathe for some time and my throat is getting painer. Ah well . . . I guess I shud keep moving on with this life and not making my family worries.. Hmmm . .  I mean there are no good times that I've been through although I have learn something new each day and each time in my life but that doesn't mean that I've changed. But so far so close, I've changed my style of dressing, my style of thinking, my behaviour and plus changed my perspective towards my bf too . . hehe . . xP . Hmmm . . Frankly speaking, I do still miss my ex although I knew that I've done something that he dislikes, although we are not together now but Im still hoping that he could live a better life in a better world with a better choice of his. Actually, I have been thinking about this all so much that now it had actually really affected my studies. Gah~~ worst part is no more pool and clubs!!

SPM IS AROUND THE CORNER AND ITS GETTING MORE CLOSER !! >.<"


Till then.
Stay tuned for more. =)

p/s :: This either you controls your attitude or it controls you.
Take your choice. Buhbye.