Enjoy =)

Monday, October 12, 2009

what a life.. =\ ...... :'(





hi =]...
well for today is not much special or interesting, just feel a lil guilty bout dad fell down.. and sprank his ankle..but his kinda fine now stayin vit my chinese 3rd stepmum at PJ SS17 and yea the whole day @ dad office probably doing nothing unless camwhore at storeroom hahas.. sitting infront of my computer and fb-ing and also just listening songs.. thats what i do..
mmm.. [sigh].. probably some are just thinking that yeah maybe im blogging just because of too free of making up stories..[thats not true]well its reality for REAL!.. and yeah maybe i say maybe few does believes that my life is like that or they truly believe with what had really happen in my life.Not to say to be harsh or rude but yup this is truly the facts of my life. Well, all i wanna say is that for those who reads my blog or anything, i just hope that ?!! yeah... believe it or not it is their/ bloggers choice. =X

....sigh....

The point is that am i always suppose to be torn-apart like a breaking glass and be left in a corner crying and all-time-emo like a .....?!! Damn!! This kinda thing is just ain't right for me. And yeah if only the people have choices to choose, what would the first one i'd choose..?!! I'll choose to have a happy and live life to the fullest and maybe that could just relieve my stress out of my fcuking mind. So yeah..did took my friend advice to create a blog and start blogging. Well, what they say was quite true.Sometimes blogging just to release the heavy burden, release stress and lotz of mind-thinking. And what a good idea to blog anyway although i used to ask why is people always likes to blog so much.. and for now i do really understands the reason why. For sure, I could just express everything to stay away from getting heavy burden all alone. I'd always have a question in my mind... askin Why am i always hated by the one I sayang (My Family....) hmmm.. :'( its just that no one or somehow it just be answered.. and its like gonna be a question that would never be answered FOREVER!!.Urghh!!haiz... :'( damn tears!! ahh.. just wanna forget about it.. =skip= FcUk! sudden felt heart full-filled with hatres now and damn pissed! When it comes to sad part of my life. DAmn! Damn! Damn!hmm....damn! :'( im drowning now in my own tears.SHIT!:'(

... ... When a person have nothing to strive for, is life worth living for? ... ... :'(

To be continued .....