Enjoy =)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

feeling hopeless...

well ... jz recently open a new blog here ...
haiz ...i noe dat my english is sux and it also sound stupid ...
but jz... grr ... nvm ....

forget about it .. for these few years i've been suffering from my dam sickness ..
but .. i dun think they [not my best frens] vil give a dam ...

i jz feel that im hopeless .. lifeless ..
every time when i get in a relationship ...
i'll surely get hurted ..well most of the time...
its jz dat its felt so stupid to think all of those now ..
f**k it ... im dam ******* ....


but ... when im in problem, ill surely ask mandy for help ...
n so do my other best friends .. they are always there for me ..
although its sound stupid .. but .......
for now .. im jz being an asshole ... dam retarded ....
and i always cry like a crying baby...